Thursday, August 13, 2009

Danger

One day I remember the words of my friend, "if already working in the big city, not the one - time use raincoat! "Originally, I wonder. "What is in the city have restrictions rain jacket? "When in the FAQ, I just chuckle, while explaining, raincoat that means" do not have debt, and often buy something good. " Although a bit confused, I learned the word - he said. Before then shake one's head while laughing - head shake one's head. In the heart, I said, the unique message of my friend, let alone easy to remember. Then about her experiences working in the city, industrial area. There he often go on - and throw money around throw money. he thinks, yet each month will receive a salary. Consequently, he often forgot "count". In mid-month, money wages are low. In fact at that time incomes can be spelled more than enough. My friend had to go in debt - which. Salary is only a "close the hole." patterns of living that is not planned to be continued until the end of the contract. As a result, when he can not return something that means, because the amount of money dropped out of the contract is not something that means, because the amount of money dropped out of the contract can not be very reliable. Until now ban "berjas rain" is still always occur in the head me. Debt without feeling the responsibility is not wise. And everything that makes us tend to over-forget. thank you friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment